I have had way too much time between posts, but have thought about what to say a LOT the past 2 weeks.
I am still wanting to examine just what “conservatism” believes, or at least as it has been seen in US History. The core values that can be identified and, somewhat, agreed upon. But, in order for that to even matter, I think it is VERY important to understand what it is that the Democrats in the House, Senate, and Executive Branch, are done right now and why it is being done. Also, what it is that has happened over the past 40-50 years in many of the more lliberall states and large cities, is also relevant. The people calling themselves “Democrats” now, are, for the most part, in no way related to the JFK Democrats, or the “Reagan Democrats”, something for another post. But, who then, are these folks? What do they believe, and how different is it from everyday, ordinary Americans?
I personally think, this is the number 1 question, going into the 2012 elections, because, once you pull back the curtain, you see what the wizard(s) are really up to, and I contend, it would shock 80% of us. However, the story line we are told to see, is welll crafted, well constructed and hides much of the underlying foundations that are driving policy right now. And so I ask the question: Do you, or does anyone you know, KNOW, someone like our President? And does it matter?
Lets take a look at what I know off the top of my head, about who he is. First, I am not a ‘birther’, I have done my own research into that, and am satisfied, but there are MANY, MANY things about President Obama, that are really cloudy and that we have not been told. I hope the story gets told this time around, people need to know who this guy is beyond “hope and change”.
This is a man who has truly lied about his past and life, in public, many times, and never been called on it. A few to digest: 1) Trying to tie himself to the civil rights movement of the 1960′s, he has told crowds that his parents “got together” because of the “March on Selma, AL“. The TRUTH is, he was born 4 years before the march. He also said that the hope of Martin Luther King, inspired his Kenyan father to move here, in fact his dad came over years before on a US govenrmnet sponsored exchange program. 2) He lied about his mother’s health insurance and illness, trying to make a point to pass his “Obamacare”, telling us how she was denied coverage, and had many struggles to find care during her fight with cancer. The truth is, she was covered and did receive treatment. 3) He lied to a crowd saying that the American flag symbolizes (and I’m paraphrasing here) freedom, hope, justice….”JUST LIKE THE FLAG DRAPED ON HIS FATHER’S COFFIN“. This is a whopper- his father was Kenyan, and is buried outside of Nairobi Kenya, his father was also a marxist, socialist who hated America and the UK, and left the USA as soon as his school was over, went back to Kenya and worked very hard to socialize that country. So, are we to believe that his socialist, Kenyan Father requested an AMERCIAN flag on his coffin in Kenya???? 4) He wrote about a girlfriend he had that was a “pivitol” moment for him and his understanding of race relations and an conversation (incredibly detailed) tHhey had one night. PROBLEM IS he made it all up!
He lied about his associations with known terrorists, and communists and progressive liberals. And so many more…not the typical “lies” we sadly expect from politicians, you know the ones like “cutting the budget in half in 3 years”, or no taxes on anyone making less that $200,000, or if you like your health insurance, you can keep it…” no these are strange lies, lies about facts, on the record, that NO MAINSTREAM media has touched. But, the facts are there, easy to find, and his lies are easy to spot.
SO, do you know anyone like him yet?
1. Do you know anyone who has the understanding and gained their understanding of Jesus Christ and defend it, and they got that understanding from someone like Jeremiah Wright? If you don’t know what he preaches, please take a look here… Do you know anyone who is a good Christian that believes there is no salvation unless there’s collective salvation?
2. Do you know somebody who is raised and/or mentored by communists? Yes, Preseident Obama was- his dad, mom, and grandparents.
3. Do you have friends or acquaintances that are Marxists, Communists, or have been actively engaged in the overthrow of the United States government?
4. Do you know anyone or have you ever been to a party and gave a toast to someone who is accused of being a Muslim terrorist?
5. Do you know anybody that thinks NASA’s foremost goal should be Muslim outreach, so you can help them and NASA can help them feel good?
6.. Do you know anybody who believes that Occupy Wall Street features the best people in our country right now?
7. Is it even conceivable that anyone you know or associate with would think that killing Osama Bin Laden was a tough decision? With that, you have a single friend who in that case would make sure that we have a “blame someone else” memo ready just in case it went wrong?
8. Do you have anybody in your circle of friends or your circle of influence that believes America and Israel is the biggest obstacle to peace and stability in the world. Do you know anyone who believes the United States constitution needs to be a photo negative to be right with the world today?
9. Would you or anyone you know take a gift given to the United States after 9/11, a bust of Winston Churchill, and try to give it back to the prime minister on your first meeting? And when he says, “No, no, that’s a gift, you can keep it,” would you or anyone in your circle of influence then take that bust, box it up, ship it back yourself and say “We don’t need it anymore”?
10. Do you know anyone, a single person, who has a wife or a husband that has never been proud of the United States of America until something good happened in their life?
11. Do you know anybody who would actively defend allowing a baby to die without treatment in a hospital if an abortion failed? That the baby would be born outside, the doctors would have it, and they would be allowed to put it in a closet and just let it die?
12. Would someone in your life withhold needed money from poor countries or suggest that needed money from poor countries was withheld unless they change the Constitution to be pro-abortion?
13. Do you know anybody who believes the only way out of debt is to spend $5 trillion in three and a half years?
14. How many people do you know personally that would give a shout‑out to someone to say, “Hey, I just want to say hi to Bob over there and thank Bob – It’s been a great day, Bob,” before you had to announce to the country that 13 soldiers were murdered by an Islamic extremist on our own soil?
15. Do you know anybody who claims to be a huge Israeli supporter? Do you know anybody who says, “I’m the biggest fan of Israel, they’re our biggest and strongest ally, and I’m a huge supporter. I’m the best thing that has happened.” And that when the prime minister of that country flew from the other side of the globe to have a scheduled dinner with you, you would humiliate him and blow off for dinner? Let him eat alone while you had a quiet dinner someplace else with friends? Do you know anybody who says, “I am the biggest supporter of Israel,” and then visited all of the Muslim countries around Israel but couldn’t find the time to go to Israel? And that as Israel’s biggest, most loyal supporter, believes they should go back to the indefensible ’67 borders? I understand it if you’re not a fan of Israel, but if you’re a fan of Israel, do you know a soul that is a true fan of Israel that says, “Yes, go back to the ’67 borders”?
16. Do you know any committed capitalist who believes in redistribution of wealth?
So, know anyone like him? Is this someone you ever thought could be the President of the USA? Any challenges to the list I have provided? Any of it untrue? If so, please let me know, I want to correct the record. I think many people need to know who and what this guy is so they can decide for themselves after knowing the rest of the story…